Product Details

APPS has developed a flagship payment gateway solution called “PayFast”. This enables merchants, schools, mutual funds, billers and other corporate entities to accept payments digitally and allows banking customers to make payment to aforementioned entities by using multiple options such as “debit card, account and mobile wallet”. It is integrated directly with the website or Mobile Applications to allow smooth transaction placements.

At present 90% of all e-Commerce transactions are through Cash on delivery (COD) while the remaining 10% being through credit cards & debit card which are enabled for Card Not Present (CNP) transactions. The major reason for 90% transactions happening through COD is lack of options for making payment. Payfastaddresses such challenges by allowing customers to make payment through multiple options like “Debit Card, Account and Mobile Wallets”. This will open up an opportunity for 20 million Debit Card holders, 40 million account holders and 18 million mobile wallets make digital payments through the ’s website.

Unlike most payment gateways, for us, customer experience is a priority and we have ensured it to be fast and seamless. Payfast comes with a single page checkout solution. Hence, customers are not redirected to any webpage, instead remain on the client’s website and can commence with the checkout all within a single webpage.
Currently, there is only 1,025 e-commerce enabled merchants in Pakistan from a total of 950,00 merchants. This indicates that less than 1% of the retail market has yet to embrace digitalization. In regards to this, we intend to bring new merchants into the digital arena by offering our “Smart Connect” solution.

“SmartConnect”is our digital bridge targeted towards numerous brick-and-mortar merchants, providing them with a comprehensive, end-to-end digital solution to expand their business into the digital arena.Our solution includes:

  • Development of e-commerce website
  • Integration with payment gateway
  • Social media management
  • Loyalty Solution as a Service
  • Contact Centre Solution
  • Logistics / Delivery
  • Client Administrative Panel and Dashboard;
  • This provides our an overview of Realtime operations
  • Advance search options to view and sort orders in multiple methods (including but not limited to Customer, Email, Order ID, Order Date, Bank Name and many more)
  • Allows viewing of monthly statistics with diagrammatic representation
  • Brief Statistics of the store, number of products, customers online, webpages, total orders made, orders in progress,
  • All the aforementioned items have a date and time filter and can be customized to be viewed in accordance to the client’s preference.
  • Sales reports, Order Reports, Delivery Reports
  • Call back Requests

Our Pricing Plan

INTEGRATION COST

charges*

NO CHARGES

MONTHLY COST

charges*

NO COSTS

MDR ON DEBIT CARDS

charges*

2.9%

MDR ON BANK ACCOUNTS

charges*

2.9%

lets connect with the sales team
WordPress Lightbox Plugin